In April, the Ocean Shores Food Bank holds their annual fundraising event.
The event has drawn capacity crowds to the OS Convention Center for the opportunity to help those in need. It also doesn’t hurt that the entertainment is top notch (typically involving live performance/bands and dancing) and the dinner is world class. The evening begins at 4:30 p.m. with a Silent Auction, a dinner to die for catered by Executive Chef George Lee at 6:00 p.m., and entertainment starting at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are available at the OS Visitor’s Center, from OSFB Board Members, and by emailing:
Annual Event Sponsorship:
The Ocean Shores Food Bank annual fundraising event might be the perfect way to gain exposure for your business or club. We have over 300 people join the OSFB for a night of fun, auctions, and dancing every April. Plus, our event flyers with key sponsors names are displayed throughout Ocean Shores in the months leading up to the event. If this type of exposure would be good for your organization, please contact us at:
We would love to talk to you about the best way to promote your OSFB association. We have sponsorship levels to suit every business.
We have sponsorship levels to suit every business.
- $5,000 – ORCA Level (1 available)
- Full page ???
- Large logo on our poster and our Website/Facebook until year end
- $2,500 – CHINOOK Level (2 available)
- Half page ???
- Medium logo on our poster and our Website/Facebook until year end
- $1,000 – CRAB Level (4 available)
- Quarter page ???
- Small logo on our poster and our Website/Facebook until year end
- $500 – CLAM Level (8 available)
- One eight page ???
- Small logo on our Website/Facebook until year end