Community Recognition & Support
In April every year, the Ocean Shores Food Bank holds their annual charity event with over 300 citizens present and thousands more exposed to the benefit’s advertising. We offer four levels of corporate sponsorship where companies can show their support of OSFB efforts to alleviate hunger.
We have sponsorship levels to suit every business.
The Ocean Shores Food Bank annual fundraising event might be the perfect way to gain exposure for your business or club. Plus, OSFB event flyers, with key sponsors names, are displayed throughout Ocean Shores in the months leading up to the benefit.
If this type of exposure would be good for your organization, please contact us at:
We would love to talk about the best way to promote your OSFB association.
Definition of business partnership/sponsorship beneﬁts fall into the following recognition categories based on your level of giving, which may include:
- Recognition at OSFB Annual Event in April
- Event Program (Your name in program given to all attendees)
- Event Poster (Your logo on event poster displayed around OS to promote upcoming event)
- Proud Sponsors Banner (Your logo on large banner displayed at annual events)
- Special Support Recognition by OSFB Speaker (Given before all attendees)
- Opportunity to Speak to Audience (Before all attendees)
- Your Logo on OSFB Table at Local OS Events
- Logos on Proud Sponsors Banner (Your logo displayed at all local community events)
- Co-brand Product/services Raffle (co-branding of raffle item at select community events)
- Your Logo on Each of OSFB Website Pages (Your logo displayed on each of OSFB Web pages)
- Special Recognition on OSFB Community Support Web Page (Business name on OSFB support page)
- Support mention on OSFB Facebook Page (Your logo/appeal on OSFB Facebook page)
- Support mention in OSFB Newsletters to Donors/Volunteers (Sent to OSFB total database)
- Support mention in our OSFB News Stories (News article posts about your company’s support)
- Support mention in our Monthly Radio Interviews (On KOSW or other stations we speak on)