Your Financial Donations Help Make Ocean Shores a Better Place to Live
Ways to Give Financially
Click on the method below that best suits your wishes.
- One-time Donation (processed via PayPal)
- Monthly Donation (processed via PayPal)
- Check (sent via mail)
- Dollars in OSFB Donation Jars (see jar locations)
- AmazonSmile (.5% donated by Amazon based on your shopping)
- Special Occasion / Legacy Donation (setup via call)
- Sponsorship of our Annual Fundraiser (setup via call)
- Estate Planning Gift (setup via call)
- Donation to Pet Food (processed via PayPal)
- Donation to Books / Learning (processed via PayPal)
How your financial giving has helped:
“We moved here in November. We lived in a hotel with our children for 3 months. We found out about the food bank after we had spent a weekend eating just plain noodles with our hands, because we were so hungry. We have gotten food as we need it and have always been treated with the utmost respect and your organization of volunteers do not make us feel ashamed to receive help. Thanks so, much.”
“I am a retired veteran living on a fixed income. Recently, my wife and I got custody of our two teenage grandchildren. Teenagers eat a lot. The food we get from the food bank helps us get through the month.”
“My wife takes a lot of medications. If it weren’t for the food bank, we would have to choose between food and her prescriptions.”
OSFB is a 100% volunteer organization.
OSFB supplies a standard menu of items to guests at each distribution.
Food donations are wonderful, however, OSFB can purchase more food per $1 than the general public can.
Funds are used to purchase standard items such as eggs, bread and to replenish declining food stocks.
If you have any questions about where to donate, please feel free to contact us at: